About the Artist
Zainab Painter is the proud owner of KnotMuch. She Loves creating magic with Knots and has trained 150+ artists through her online workshops.
What to expect from the workshop?
- 8 basic knots
- You will be making your own 2 Macrame products - Wall Hanging & Keychain
- Thread Measuring Technique
- Macrame Suppliers & Macrame Tools detail
- Pricing a product & Business Establishment
- Assured 1-1 interaction and all queries will be resolved on the spot
- Recording of the session will be provided
After attending the 2-day workshop, you will be self-reliant to take up any Macrame project on your own.
If you choose the Kit option while booking, the following materials will be delivered to you before the workshop
- 1 x 7" inches Wooden Dowel Stick
- 1 x 3” Wooden Ring
- 2 x Keychains
Else following materials will be required at your end:
- Any Thick Thread- approx 30 metres (cotton, jute, wool, nylon, braided threads, etc with a thickness of 3mm or 4mm) You will get them in any hardware shop or stationary near you.
- Wooden rod OR pencil OR dusting stick (pinchi popularly called in Hindi)
- Key Ring (you can easily find them at home)
Keep the following handy before the workshop
- Sharp Scissor
- Tailoring Measure tape
- Book and pen for taking Notes
- Cello tape/masking tape
- Plastic comb
This is a Beginner-friendly workshop, anyone can join. No prior experience is required.
Reach out to us on +91 7676262825 if you require any further details.