Craft Store of India is committed to provide premium quality craft supplies to our customers in India and everywhere else in the world.
All orders shipping outside India come under International Orders category.
- You can directly place the order through our website for all the items you want, paying INR 1 as shipping charges.
- Minimum cart value should be INR 3000 for any international order.
- After your order is processed and packed, depending upon the package weight (Actual weight or volumetric weight) shipping charges will be communicated and payment link will be shared to you.
- If there is any cancellation at this time, then a cancellation charges of 5% (of order amount) or INR 250 (whichever is higher) will be charged and money will be refunded back to you.
Import Duties & Taxes
We ensure Door delivery for all your orders. All India country formalities (taxes, custom duties, shipping) are taken care by us.
If your country puts an import duty while delivering the order, that will be paid by the customer.
Generally speaking, this duty is never there for orders below INR 10,000. But if there, it can vary from 5% to 50% of the Invoice amount (excluding shipping charges) depending upon your country import laws.
Please do check your country import laws for more information on this, as we will not be able to help in getting any custom clearance in your country.
Please refer this sheet for complete list of shipping charges.
Shipping charges depends upon the package weight. Actual weight or Volumetric weight whichever is higher.
- Actual Weight is the weight of packaged items;
- Volumetric Weight is calculated as (Length x Breadth x Height) cm /5000
Queries / Questions?
Please feel free to WhatsApp us at +917676262825 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org