About the Artist
Aditi Jain is the Co-Founder of Craft Store of India. She has trained more than 200+ artists through her offline, online & corporate workshops.
What to expect from the workshop?
- Web Weaving on any type of ring
- Attaching Feathers
- You will be making your own Dreamcatcher from scratch.
- Thread Handling Technique
- Supplies & Tools details
- Assured 1-1 interaction and all queries will be resolved on the spot
- Recording of the session will be provided
After attending the 2-day workshop, you will be self-reliant to take up any Dreamcatcher project on your own.
If you choose the Kit option while booking, the following materials will be delivered to you before the workshop
- 1 x 5" Inches Wreath Ring
- 1 x Wool Needle
- Wooden Beads
Else following materials will be required at your end:
- Any medium-size Thread- approx 30 metres (cotton, wool, nylon, braided threads, etc)
- Any ring of around ~6 inches in diameter
- Wooden Beads for craft projects
Keep the following handy before the workshop
- Sharp Scissor
- Book and pen for taking Notes
- Blank A4 Sheet
This is a Beginner-friendly workshop, anyone can join. No prior experience is required.
Reach out to us on +91 7676262825 if you require any further details.
#dream catcher #workshop