This DIY (Do It Yourself) Dreamcatcher Making kit contains all the required items to make your very own beautiful dreamcatcher.
- Learning Video on how to use the kit and make your own dreamcatcher.
- Steel Rings - 8 Pieces
- Feathers - 4 colours (25 Pieces each)
- Ribbon - 3 colours (10m each)
- White Pearl Beads - 50 pieces
- Wooden Beads - 100 Pieces
- Big Brown Wooden Beads - 10 pieces
- Fabric Glue
- Nylon Threads - 4 colours (5m each)
- Anchor Threads - 4 colours (10m each)
- Foam Flowers - 2 colours (6 pieces each)
Please note that the colours and rings in your kit can vary from the displayed images.
Shipment & Delivery
Shipping is free on this item. Ships in 2 working days. Another 2-4 working days for delivery.
Crafted originally by native Americans to protect sleeping people, usually children, from bad dreams & nightmares. They believe that the night air is filled with dreams, both good and bad. When hung above the bed in a place where the morning sunlight can hit it, the dream catcher attracts and catches all sorts of dreams and thoughts into its webs. Good dreams pass through and gently slide down the feathers to comfort the sleeper below. Bad dreams, however, are caught up in its protective net and destroyed, burned up in the light of day.
You can read more about Dreamcatcher here