- Handcrafted Chanderi Silk saree with Ajrakh Block Print
- Perfect drape for daily wear as well as special occasions
- Comes with a blouse piece
- Blouse shown in the image is only for styling purpose
Pack Content & Dimensions
- Pack Contains: 1 Saree along with Blouse piece
- Material: Chanderi Silk
- Length: 6.2 metres, Width: 42" inches
Usage and Care
- Dry clean only
The pictures are clicked in daylight. Colour may vary slightly from the image due to the different screen configurations.
Ajrakh printing is a long and arduous process that requires a number of stages of printing and washing the fabric repeatedly with different natural dyes and mordants. The technique of resist printing is used. This permits absorption of a dye in the required areas and prohibits absorption on the areas meant not to be coloured. is a unique form of block-printing found mostly in Sindh, Pakistan, and Ajrakhpur, Kutch, Barmer district, India. These sarees display special designs and patterns made using block printing by stamps. Over the years, Ajrakh has become a style statement for every woman.