Specification and Dimension
- Size: 3" inches
- Material: Mix of tamarind seed paste, rice starch, khadi cloth, and white mud.
- Colour: Mustard
- Content: 2 Pieces (1 Male & 1 Female)
- Please wipe with a dry cloth gently, when needed.
- These are the traditional masks of Telangana
- Sawdust is the basic ingredient used to fortify the clay in the masks.
Hand-made and painted in the traditional Cheriyal style by the artisans
- Made using the ancient mask-making technique, which consists of an elaborate five-step process.
- Moulding, drying, decorating, smoothing and, finally, painting in the distinctive bright Cheriyal colours
- NOTE: As this product is handmade, there can be slight variations in the design and pattern of the product.
#Gifting #wallhanging #chariyal #cherial