If you have a Knack to learn & grow in a fast-paced environment, come work with us.
Location: JP Nagar Bangalore, India
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following Positions are open with us
|Software Engineering||5||Full Time / Bangalore|
|Android Developer||1||Full Time / Bangalore|
|iOS Developer||1||Full Time / Bangalore|
|Customer Support||1||Full Time / Bangalore|
|Inventory Manager||1||Full Time / Bangalore|
|Social Media Manager||1||Full Time / Bangalore|
Full Time / Bangalore
|Photography & Editing||1||Part Time / Bangalore|
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related or equivalent work experience
- Technically hands-on, with experience in designing and developing real-time internet applications or SAAS applications.
- Command over Data Structures and Algorithms
What will you get to do here?
- Coming up with the best practices to help the team achieve their technical tasks and continually thrive in improving the technology of the product/team.
- Build various customer-centric platforms
- Driving the adoption of best practices & regular participation in code reviews, design reviews, and architecture discussions
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you can create
- Implementation of long-term technology vision for your team.
- Decide architecture, technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them
- Conceptualising and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users' data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company's standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure consistency in our company's 'voice' across the board.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Degree in software development, computer science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomisation of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Be empathetic and patient with customers
- Excellent spoken and written English Language Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good typing speed and accuracy
- Be assertive and stand your ground
- Confident and able to challenge the status quo
- Ability to meet deadlines and efficient time management
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and adjust quickly in short timeframes with limited direct supervision
- Prepared to work from the office on all days of the week (Mon-Sat)
- Vendor Management
- Graduate in any discipline
- Any certification/s supporting the profile
- Prior experience in customer service is a value addition
- Devise ways to optimise inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw materials to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyse data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
Requirements and skills
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Proven experience (or knack) as an inventory manager or similar position
- Designing a wide variety of creatives across digital (website/ social media / mobile app) and offline media
- Be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials
- Proficiency with required publishing tools, including (but not exclusive to) Photoshop, illustrator, Figma
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
PHOTOGRAPHY (& Editing)
- Coming up with innovative and creative ideas for product photoshoots
- Setting up the lighting and camera equipments.
- Selecting location of the shoot, indoors as well as outdoors.
- Taking pictures of products.
- Editing pictures to make them attractive.
- Maintaining a proper database of the photographs.
- Improvising on the pictures as per the feedback.
- Preparing pictures to be used by Marketing team.
- Adhering to all the rules and regulations of the company.
- Staying up dated with the latest trends in media and photography industry
- An attractive portfolio of past work will be an advantage.
- Good time management and decision-making skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel as per the shoot requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- A detailed oriented individual.
- Ability to come up with innovative ideas.
- Experience working with different cameras and lighting equipment.
- Good knowledge of photo editing.