This DIY (Do It Yourself) Embroidery kit contains all the required items to make your very own beautiful embroidery masterpieces.
- Learning Videos on how to use the kit, basic stitching techniques and much more.
- Iron Key Hoop - 6" Inches
- Anchor Cotton Embroidery Threads - 12 assorted colours
- Fabric - assorted pieces (~10" inches each)
- Water Erasable Pen
- Thread Cutter
- Needle Pack
- Threads and Fabric colours and variants in your kit can vary from the displayed images.
- You can also choose to purchase a video tutorial of Basic Embroidery here.
Embroidery is the craft of decorating fabric or other materials using a needle to apply thread or yarn.
Embroidery may also incorporate other materials such as pearls, beads, quills, and sequins. In modern days, embroidery is usually seen on caps, hats, coats, blankets, dress shirts, denim, dresses, stockings, and golf shirts. Embroidery is available with a wide variety of thread or yarn colour.
You can read more about Embroidery here.